Friday, July 21, 2017

D3 Season 11


The new season of Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls starts this week Thursday July 20, 2017. It will be featuring the new Necromancer class toon and so far the ratings are wonderful. I haven’t yet played the necromancer but, my fiancĂ© has and enjoys this class. The in-game content bundle is $14.99 purchasable through the blizzard store online. In the bundle you will receive the new Necromancer class and a few extra items such as: Wings of Crypt Guardian, Half-Formed Golem Pet, 2 extra stash slots, 2 extra toon slots, a Banner Shape, a Banner Sigil, and a Pennant. The in-game content is available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. I know it sucks it’s not available for PS3. I feel your pain I have it on both PC and PS3.

   Anyway, onto the new season 11 and all the goodies it’s bringing us. First off, the new cosmetic rewards. The pet this season looks awesome, the new Emerald Dragon. OMG I want this dragon. He’s so cute!!! Anyway, Blizzard is introducing a new portrait series themed towards treasure goblins. From the look of this one here, I may use one. (maybe) Last but not least, pant and boot slots of the Conqueror set. Boot and pants to me not too exciting but nice.


   As in every season there is the season journey and like every season you can earn a new stash tab. That’s’ something I have yet to accomplish. Maybe if I played it more often I could get one but not enough time in one day. In order to receive the extra stash you must complete the seasonal conquests each season to receive one for each season.
·        Complete a Torment XIII Rift in under 5 minutes
·        Complete Greater Rift 60 solo
·        Kill Greed on Torment XIII
·        Kill Siegebreaker on Torment XIII in under 15 seconds
·        Reforge a Legendary or Set item
·        Augment an Ancient item with a Level 50 or greater Legendary Gem
·        Level three Legendary Gems to 55
·        Complete two Conquests


The next pretty cool bonus for this season as with every season is Haedrig’s Gift. I love getting the little gift after completing the season journeys. After completing journeys 2, 3, and 4, you will receive one gift after completing each one. In each gift you receive two pieces to you toons set. Each class has different sets so what toon you want the set pieces for; make sure you open it with that toon. You are only allowed to receive one
full set with Haedrig’s Gift so make it count. I always use the barbarian or the wizard. They seem to have the best sets every season. This season blizzard is giving the following sets as Haedrig’s Gift:

·        Barbarian – Wrath of the Wastes
·        Crusader – Roland’s Legacy
·        Demon Hunter – Unhallowed Essence
·        Monk – Raiment of a Thousand Storms
·        Necromancer – Bones of Rathma
·        Witch Doctor – Helltooth Harness
·        Wizard – Tal Rasha’s Elements


My ultimate favorite class is the Barbarian. I tried to use other classes but, I always end up with the Barbarian. I rebirth the same one every season after I strip her down to nothing so I don’t lose anything. The set I use every season on her is the Wrath of the Wastes so, that is awesome that it’s the gift set this season. I am looking forward to purchasing the Necromancer maybe by next season. A new class will definitely spice things up in the game.

Information is from Battle.net D3 season 11

No comments: