Sunday, June 19, 2016

A Sad Day

Today we have lost a very dear close friend 
Rob
You will be missed so greatly.



As far as we know he was at a pool all day until 5:30 pm and went home. He went into his bedroom at 6pm and found passed away in his chair in front of his computer around 7:30pm. As soon as I know more, I will post it on here for all of his friends to stay updated. I will also be making a memory website to keep his memory alive and posting the link here.

You are gone but will never be forgotten. We love you always and forever!!!

Love and hugs,
Stephanie (aka Queenie)



UPDATE 06-20-16:
Found out today he passed from a massive heart attack. He had no problems with his heart and was healthy. Coroner is unsure what caused it and waiting for the toxicology report in about 4 - 8 weeks. Tomorrow I will be posting the information on the funeral date, time, and location and where you can send flowers and donations.

UPDATE 06-29-16:
To send donations go to https://www.gofundme.com/2anw5pkc


3 comments:

Starrstudioink Jennifer Starr said...

This was beautiful Queenie! Thanks very much for updating us on what happened. Rob was a great friend, and I'm gonna really miss him. ��

Wild girl said...

I agree star he was a great friend ..rob all your friend love you and miss u very much

MannieMack said...

I didn know Rob personally, but have been a fan of his work and it will no doubt live on . My condolences to friends and family. I am terribly sorry for your loss.