Sunday, October 4, 2015
1 pound elbow macaroni
1 block sharp cheese
1 block swiss cheese
16 Individually wrapped American cheese (Kraft)
2 cans Italian style diced tomatoes
pepper, garlic powder, shaker cheese, and Italian style bread crumbs.
1. Boil elbow macaroni for 7 minuets no longer.
2. Slowly boil down the cheese. Shred the blocks of cheese slowly into the pan and make sure it does not burn. Burning the cheese will ruin all of the cheese.
3. Put macaroni in a baking pan and then add cheese. It will look very watery but that's okay.
4. Drain all water out of the cans of tomatoes and add them to the macaroni. Mix together well.
5. In a bowl mix together shaker cheese, Italian bread crumbs, and pepper.
6. Sprinkle over the top evenly.
7. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 min or until crispy brown on top.
Saturday, October 3, 2015
iHop in Clifton Park gets five stars from me. My husband and I ate breakfast at the Clifton Park iHop this morning. I ordered Chicken and Waffles. It was so amazing. Not overwhelming with too much food. Just the right amount of food. Nice crispy chicken and wonderful fluffy Belgium waffles. My husband ordered strawberry banana frenchtoast and he said it was awesome. Anyway, for $28 we had an awesome experience and left with full bellies. The service was great too. Very pleasant and helpful. Overall, this is one of the best places to eat in Clifton Park New York.